Our client, a high-quality cement producer and established leader in environmental stewardship, has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager.
The Safety Manager provides technical support and tactical execution in the implementation of the company's Health and Safety program.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and professional manner in conformance with plant rules, safety standards and company policies
- Develops the Plant safety strategy/priorities in conjunction with Corporate Safety and Plant Management
- Engages the management team and employees to improve the plant safety culture
- Leads the plant MSHA inspections
- Leads weekly Joint Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Provides site-specific training to visitors and contractors
- Leads safety audits at the plant
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a safety field
- Knowledge of MSHA regulations
- Experience with MSHA regulations in a cement manufacturing plant preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a safety professional role