Position: Safety Manager
Location: Greater Atlanta area
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of Georgia’s most well established and reputable Mechanical Contractors. An industry-leading mechanical contracting firm operating in the Greater Atlanta area is looking for a Safety Manager. In this position you will be responsible for safety regarding field and office personnel.
Candidate should take safety very seriously and have progressive experience in developing and implementing a safety program for multiple mechanical crafts, including site inspections, hazard analysis, record keeping and training.
- OSHA 30 certification
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working with either a general or mechanical contractor
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Experience handling workers comp
- Must be able to physically work in all weather conditions and at depths and elevations, including confined spaces
- College degree or equivalent experience required
This position is open due to growth. The position requires an on-hands, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.