endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a reputable industry leader to find a Safety Manager. The Safety Manager will aid the administration of essential task coordination in safety, claims, training and development, OSHA program requirements and safety compliance as well as a strong knowledge of DOT Regulations.
- Assist with Safety Event investigation and documentation procedures.
- Advise on provisions to minimize safety risk in all aspects of the business.
- Develop, instruct, and enforce OSHA regulations and reporting.
- Assist with project implementation.
- Skilled at project management and implementation.
- Intervene in unsafe activities or operations.
- Utilize computer to access various compliance portals to monitor safety performance.
- Understand and enforce both DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Assist in the development of varying training resources to improve results.
- Cross training required into other areas of the safety teams’ responsibilities.
- Assist with driver orientation and the sign-on process in entirety.
- Ability to travel when needed as locations are in OH as well as MI.
- Understanding of OSHA, DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Solid communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.