Candidate will be a seasoned Safety professional with mining and manufacturing background. This person will be responsible for carrying out the strategic initiatives for health and safety for our Company, and well as, ensuring proper regulatory Safety Compliance for all our work locations.
- Communicate with Company Leadership and Plant Leadership effectively and in a variety of methods including Project Presentations, daily update emails, weekly/monthly scheduling meetings and site visits.
- Plan, Organize, and Execute Company strategic vision for safety and health improvements at our MSHA and OSHA locations.
- Lead and take part in root-cause analysis for injuries and significant accidents/property/equipment damage incidents at all work locations in order to avoid repeat occurrences and facilitate improvements.
- Maintain Driver Compliance for over-the-road truck drivers with DOT regulations, FMCSA, Drug Screen and SAP compliance. Updating and maintaining driver records.
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment for employees.
- Observe and enforce all Federal Mine Safety and Health regulations.
- Address and resolve all safety issues
- Observe and enforce all Company Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Communicate safety and health issues with upper management.