endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in Warren Michigan is looking for Safety Coordinator that will assist the EH&S Manager with the managing the entire plant.
- Promotes the safety culture of excellence through leading by example, coaching, and mentoring.
- Assists in the development and management of the Safety and Environmental Programs (LOTO, forklift training / licensing, crane operation, ergonomics, job safety risk assessments (JSRA), working at heights, COVID protocols, waste management, air permit compliance, storm water, spill prevention, etc….
- Facilitate new-hire safety orientation and new-hire/renewal safety and environmental training.
- Act as an ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/IATF16949 Internal Auditor to support Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Metrics management.
- Assist in leading the Safety Committee and promoting engagement and participation.
- Issue lock out locks and maintain all associated records.
Experience, Skills And/OR Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Safety and/or Environmental is preferred. Will consider equivalent experience, which would typically come with 5+ years of experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification