Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and is searching for an experienced Safety Clerk for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Providing administrative assistance to the safety department and operation teams/managers
- Reviewing compliance for documents that are being submitted
- Ensuring procedures and policies are being maintained
- Maintaining records management and filing accordingly
- Compiling and assembling safety documents, reports and manuals
- Scanning, printing, logging and retrieving all safety required information and documents for internal and external use
- Preparing and distributing weekly, monthly and quarterly safety reports
- Maintaining the safety program database and updating as needed
- Providing administrative support to HSE and Operations team
- Assisting with bid proposals and pre-qualification documents
- Taking meeting minutes during the safety meetings and calls
- Documenting job hazard assessments and incident investigations
- Providing operations and safety team with safety statistics
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of progressive Health and Safety experience in the Pipeline, Construction or Oil and Gas industry
- Completion of safety designation is required
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Strong understanding of safety documentation and terminology
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
- Ability to work flexible hours
You can expect:
- A long-term 3 year contract with possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!