endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a reputable industry leader who’s looking to take their safety culture to the next level. To accomplish this goal, they are looking to hire a Safety Assistant.
- Supply all safety forms to office and in field personal
- Track all safety inspections for equipment, cranes and protection
- Perform safety inspections on equipment
- Perform training and keep track of all safety training for all employees
- Keep track of all safety certifications for employees
- Supply certifications to DOT for tracking and notification
- Order Safety Supplies
- Coordinate and plan with company lawyer for OSHA/MIOSHA investigations when necessary
- Put together site specific safety plans for different jobs
- Track all accident investigations
- Other duties as needed and assigned
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.