Are you an accomplished Continuous Improvement Leader with a strong record of success in leading Lean Six Sigma improvement projects and programs in industrial manufacturing operations? Are you passionate about developing, influencing, and executing significant change programs?
If so, please APPLY TODAY for our exciting opportunity for a Safety & Operational Improvement Program Manager in Northwestern Ohio!
Work for one of the most dynamic integrated Oil & Gas and Refining companies in the industry, with a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation, and undeniable chances to grow!
Job Title: Safety & Operational Improvement Manager (Individual Contributor role, reports to Director)
About the Position, and How You Will Make a Difference: As a Strategic Business Partner, you will contribute your leadership, influence, operations experience, and communication skills to capture Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities and implement proven CI practices. This includes collaborating with key stakeholders including other Safety, Operations Integrity & Environment team members, and working directly with Site Leadership to provide recommendations and make decisions to support CI goals. You will enjoy high visibility and influence with key operating sites and corporate leadership, working as part of a team to deliver significant process safety and business improvements.
About the Company: Our terrific client is an established, well-respected integrated oil company known for its progressive leadership team, excellent employee appreciation, and outstanding opportunities for advancement! This company truly values and takes great care of its people, has an empowering work environment, and provides a fun, inclusive atmosphere that embraces a culture of safety, integrity, and teamwork.
About the Benefits Package: Incredible 401-k Company Match of up to 13%, medical and dental insurance provided at Zero cost to the employee, Highly Competitive Annual Bonus Plan/Profit Sharing, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays & Vacation, HSA, Virtual Doctor, Paid Sick Leave, Health/Medical/Prescription/Life/Vision/Dental/AD&D/Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Training, Education Reimbursement, Casual Dress Atmosphere
About the Local Community: Friendly town and community, 4-season climate, affordable real estate, good public and private schools, regional airport nearby, and many outdoor activities nearby including hiking, biking, boating & fishing.
Background Desired, and the Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
- 10+ years’ experience in leading Continuous Improvement programs and delivering business values through the application of Lean Six Sigma methodology or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in working with and coordinating multiple stakeholders and ability to establish trust and rapport with people working remotely
- 10+ years’ experience in facilitating, coaching, and teaching Lean Six Sigma or core Continuous Improvement projects in a front-line manufacturing environment with technicians, supervisors, and engineers, as well as leading/managing CI discussions with management and leadership
- Demonstrated capability for effectively developing, influencing, and successfully executing significant change programs and projects with proven business results
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
All resumes are held in confidence. Your resume will not be sent to any client without your prior approval and express permission. Thank You!