An innovative medical technologies – including diagnostic equipment and consumable supplies – in the Urology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Neonatology fields. We take great pride in supporting doctors, nurses, hospitals, clinics, academic institutions and patients with treatment and diagnostic innovations.
This person is responsible for the full lifecycle of designing, developing, modifying, testing, debugging and supporting new and existing Laborie software products.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience
- Solid track record of designing and developing production ready software, knowledge of software implementation best practices and deployment strategies (experience with IEC 62304 is a strong asset)
- Experience in the following areas:
- C#/.NET/ SQL/Entity Framework/ADT/WPF/WCF/Unit Testing (NUnit, Moq)
- Visual Studio 2015-2017/MS SQL Server
- Automation Build, Testing and Deployment (TestStack. White and/or CodedUI)
- Design Patterns: MVVM/Repository/Unit of Work, etc.
- TFS and related API
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
- This position also requires self-training (or identify areas where formal training is required) on any existing and new technology required to fulfill any of the above objectives.
- Highly organized with well-developed time-management skills and processes for managing multiple priorities.
- Highly developed analytical and quantitative skills.
- A meticulous working style including the ability to focus on details while holding the end-goal in clear sight.
- Strong technical writing capability and excellent oral communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to determine when to act and when to ask for support.