Confidentially explore your leadership potential with a client seeking a Senior VP Sales.
Our client has a great story, strong products, outstanding support organization. Our client provides procurement and strategic sourcing saas ( software as a service ) solutions to over 200 Global 1000 clients and a growing US marketplace. They have over 800+ employees and a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. They are recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2013, 2015, 2017) and have the attention of potential customers who appreciate a full suite of solutions for the procurement and strategic sourcing space.
Can live anywhere but ideally in the eastern USA. near a major airport for ease of travel as needed.
In this role you will manage 3 - 4 VP's and oversee an organization of 25+ professionals including Sales and preSales.
You will help to develop your teams to make sales of an enterprise class source to pay solution across the USA and North America.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage sales professionals who sell large deal > 300K and to $1MM+ SaaS solution to US enterprise business users (as opposed to IT)
- Work with VP's to provide and track an annual Sales Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Manage the complex sales cycle selling suite of 8-10 products to CPO, CIO, CFO's ( Chief Procurement Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Financial Officers)
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the North Americas Sales Plan and help the VP's be successful in their roles.
- Build key customer relationships with existing and future customers
- Compile reports and presentations as it relates to sales goals, pipeline & etc.
- Work with other Leaders as required to grow sales and a base of satisfied customers
- 10+ years of experience managing an enterprise class software sales team with 2nd line management which sells to the business customer (as opposed to IT)
- Experience hiring, coaching, developing and inspiring a sales team
- Must be willing to travel as needed – no travel limitations (typically 25-50%)
- Ideally located in within 1 hour commute from a major airport
- Extensive experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Ideal to have deep Source-to-Pay industry experience
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card Holder
Share link http://bit.ly/2UX88pH
Make a referral link http://bit.ly/PeopleReferral