We are seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Senior Trust and Wealth Advisor to join our prestigious financial services firm. As an SVP Lead Trust and Wealth Advisor, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and strategic solutions to high-net-worth individuals, families, and organizations in managing their wealth, estate planning, and trust administration. Your expertise will help clients navigate complex financial landscapes, preserve and grow their assets, and achieve their long-term financial goals. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal abilities, and an in-depth understanding of trust and wealth management practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Lead and mentor a team of trust and wealth advisors, providing guidance, training, and support to help them excel in their roles.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the trust and wealth management department, ensuring efficient workflows, adherence to policies and procedures, and exceptional client service.
- Set performance goals and metrics for the team, regularly assessing individual and team performance, and providing constructive feedback and coaching as needed.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and execute strategic plans, business development initiatives, and growth strategies for the trust and wealth management division.
- Conduct regular meetings with team members to review progress, address challenges, and provide guidance on complex client cases or unique situations.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and professionalism within the department, promoting a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Stay updated on industry regulations, compliance requirements, and fiduciary responsibilities, ensuring that all activities and client interactions align with legal and ethical standards.
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders, such as senior executives, providing insights, recommendations, and expertise on trust and wealth management matters.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Commercial Lending, legal, compliance, and operations, to streamline processes, enhance client experiences, and drive operational efficiency.
- Stay abreast of market trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices, evaluating their potential impact on the firm's offerings and making recommendations for improvements and innovations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field. Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, JD) preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in trust and wealth management, with a proven track record of successfully managing high-net-worth client relationships.
- Strong knowledge of estate planning, trust administration, tax laws, and investment management principles.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, demonstrating trustworthiness, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail and a strategic mindset.
- Proficiency in financial planning software, portfolio management systems, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong business acumen and a deep understanding of market trends and investment vehicles.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated on industry knowledge and best practices.