endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Currently looking for JR and SR level Tax Accountants here in NW Ohio.
The Corporate Tax Accountants will be responsible for the preparation of tax returns including federal, state and local return. This position will also coordinate workpapers and documentation to support return filings. The Tax Accountant will work with third party service providers and operators to communicate various tax matters.
- Prepare estimated tax payments, computation of taxes due, and reporting.
- Prepare other corporate and state tax returns as needed.
- Prepare tax workpapers in support of income tax return compliance.
- Respond to taxing authority notices and inquires.
- Responsible for partnership and joint venture tax reporting, capital account maintenance, and compliance.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 1-6 years of tax accounting experience in a CPA firm or in a corporate tax department is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Professional certification such as CPA preferred