Role Candidate Will Play
In this role, you will utilize your recent experience with MiTek Software programs to design plans for Engineered Roof/Floor Truss Designs along with Panel production and must have knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices within the construction and building materials industry. Wood construction background and knowledge of Engineered Truss & Panel Products is a must have!
- One of the leading building materials suppliers in the mid-Atlantic
- Service Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and outlying suburbs
- Supplier of Roof/Floor Trusses, Engineered Panels, lumber, building materials, doors and windows, hardware, decking and railing products, paint, and power tools
Benefits & Features
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing Plans
- Metro area also boasts a rapidly growing restaurant scene that goes beyond the city's famous crab cakes, pit beef and Berger cookies
- According to U.S. News, Baltimore, Maryland is ranked #100 in “Best Places to Live,” and #56 in “Best Places to Retire”
- Short hour commute to the heart of Washington D.C.
- Recognized by the Washington Post as one of the top 10 places to work in the area