Our client, a general contracting construction company located in the Charlotte, NC area, has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience in commercial construction.
- Plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored properly.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Determine needed resources from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues.
- Chair progress meetings with Clients.
- Prepare subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Mentor young construction professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as construction project manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, and material and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality standards, and health and safety requirements.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
Relocation assistance provided.For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
- Preferred but not required: Degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited University.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Contracting,
- Commercial roofing experience would be a plus