endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: Procurement, Advanced Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts, Inventory, Logistics, Order Management, Maintenance, Manufacturing and others
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle ERP 12
- Expertise in application of Oracle’s OUM methodology.
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
- Good understanding of Oracle technology
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach where appropriate
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in a technical and or supply chain field
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- 7+ years experience in Oracle R12. Working in a consultancy capacity or industry
- Previous strong hands-on implementation experience of Oracle eBusinsess Suite R12 – Procurement/Purchasing
- Business skills (SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Material Master, etc..)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Both strategic and hands on; able to lead in execution as well as develop strategy.
- Able to make decisions independently with appropriate level of consultation/communication.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, at all levels
- Commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior in self and others; commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required (30% of travel)
- Accomplished business leader with the ability to work successfully in a matrix environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective listener and communicator
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and think forward
- Able to effectively interface with other disciplines in the organization to achieve result
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Proven excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.