Bachelor’s Degree, or regional equivalent education required, preferably in a related discipline, such as Information Systems, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Human Resources or Business or 8+ years related professional experience. Additional related certifications are a plus. Masters a plus.
· 5-7 years in SAP SuccessFactors EmployeeCentral, Compensation, and Cloud Integration modules (experience with Recruiting Management, Performance and Goals, Succession and Development, Learning Management is a plus).
· Knowledge of business process improvement or business analyst work; manufacturing industries (automotive, aerospace, etc.) is a plus.
· Experience with variety of business processes and working through process change methodologies, i.e. Re-engineering, Six Sigma, etc.
· Familiarity with web-based application development and technologies.
· Experience with software development lifecycle processes.
· Previous business function, process analysis, and visualization skills.
· English (fluency in reading, writing and speaking)
· Multi-lingual would be a plus
· SuccessFactors certifications are a plus.
· Six Sigma, APICS, or regional equivalents are a plus.
· Ability to use BPMN and BPA to document and optimize business process flows
· Business financial skills; knows how to use and interpret metrics such as NPV, ROI, and IRR; knows how to develop and interpret IT investment business cases (understands inputs and outputs)
· SAP HCM experience in production support and/or project life cycle a plus
· Strong business acumen
· Strong technology acumen; familiar with key concepts around data, applications and infrastructure
· Strong process design skills; knows how to apply process analysis and design tools and techniques
· Project management skills; ability to multi-task and keep all projects on schedule
· Stakeholder management skills; excellent relationships with business stakeholders
· People management skills; good relationships with team members
· Excellent presentation skills; good written and verbal skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills; attention to detail