Our client, a fast growing consumer loan servicing company, is seeking a SQL Developer. This role will report to the CIO. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting individual that has broad technology knowledge and enjoys getting hands-on to learn, execute, and continually improve upon our corporate technology processes and roadmap.
The position can be more or less senior based on the experience of the individual applicant, but the minimum and preferred skills are listed below.
- Development and Operational Support
- Intake business requirements and translate into technical specs
- Own/Execute low and medium complexity development projects in SSMS and AWS
- Manual task automations using Python, Java, C# or similar.
- Assist the COO and CIO as the technology Trusted Advisor
- System Administration
- Learn, master, administer our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Loan Management System (LMS)
- End user additions/subtractions
- Existing user support
- Production Support
- Scheduled tasks and job creation and execution
- Report creation/modifications as needed
- Vendor management
- Data management
- Run and/or modify existing SQL queries to extract data as required
- Develop new SQL queries to extract data from various systems to develop new reporting in BI tool
- Quality Assurance
- Review query/program output to ensure data accuracy and business objective attainment
- Knowledge / experience in QA – must be able to perform verification for accuracy of output to specifications
- Knowledge / experience in SQL - intermediate skill level
- Working/practical knowledge of Python, API’s, SSMS, AWS for the purpose of task automations
- General IT/system knowledge to learn complex third party applications quickly
- Intellectual curiosity/drive/passion to learn and execute multiple IT and Data-related functions
- Desire to work in a small team at a growing startup-like company wearing multiple “Hats”
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Financial systems background / data analytics and modeling knowledge is a plus.