Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Fully Remote SQL DBA to join an enterprise client here in the South Florida area. You will work as part of a larger team helping support and manage a suit of data intensive applications. The ideal candidate will be a strong self-starter who can operate as part of a larger team. This role is 100% remote, and you must be willing to work during business hours that operate on EST.
- Experience with server installation and maintenance.
- Install, maintain and upgrade database instances. Coordinate and lead a team in the upgrade process.
- Strong T-SQL Development Skills
- Evaluate and recommend new procedures, software and hardware.
- Address a variety of database integration issues including migration between disparate databases, maintenance/conversion, capacity planning and new applications.
- Proficient with database queries. Advanced SQL techniques.
- Knowledge of database design and theories.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Provide other IT and user personnel with advice in the effective use of RDBMS. Assist in data base design along with development of the related data models.
- Ability to work with data architects and other IT specialists to set up, maintain and monitor data networks.
- Replication and data movement techniques. SSIS/ETL, integrations, etc.
- Tune relational databases to optimize database performance.
- Experience creating and using indexes and tuning techniques.
- Write efficient queries. Must demonstrate advanced SQL techniques.
- Should be able to understand query plans, index usage, statistics and cache.
- Understand views, materialized views, stored procedures / functions and advanced query optimization techniques.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!