Our client, a global public technology company, has an immediate need for a SOX Compliance Senior Analyst.
Who: Global Public Technology Company
What: SOX Compliance Senior Analyst
When: Immediate Need
Where: Metro Atlanta
Salary: Base up to $105k +/- plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Assist in the annual SOX 404 financial statement mapping, risk assessment and scoping process
- Identify significant locations, business units, transaction cycles and critical processes and accounts ensuring an adequate scope and testing of the Company’s financial statements.
- Perform SOX Section 404 related tests of controls, including Accounting and IT controls testing and prepare related documentation
- Perform walkthroughs and risk assessments with process owners and document/assess results to ensure adequate control design and identification of “key” controls
- Assist process owners in the preparation and on-going maintenance of SOX process documentation and process flowcharts
- Coordinate testing of key controls, track completion, monitor status and continuous follow up with business process owners
- Identify process/control deficiencies, recommend remediation plan, and monitor remediation progress
- Serve as the main SOX contact for coordination with external auditors related to testing requests and issues
- Evaluate changes in process, people, and technology that may have an impact to internal control over financial reporting, document SOX impact and provide controls guidance and training, as required.
- Coordinate the quarterly SOX certification process
- Coordinate segregation of duties review
- Work closely with global cross-function teams to provide ongoing SOX support
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 + years’ experience in related field (internal audit, corporate accounting, public accounting, etc.)
- CPA/CIA license preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, Section 404, including an understanding of general IT control areas
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Team player who can be effective in both team environment or as individual contributor
- Proven ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management
- Knowledge of business systems (i.e. Oracle ERP)
- Experience with MS Visio a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online