Day-to-day (and hour-to-hour) responsibilities may span from crafting customized web and social metrics reports, assisting in the management and creation of paid and organic social campaigns, mobile and social sites or applications, navigating content management systems and emerging social platforms, conducting social media researching and ongoing monitoring, providing background research on client-specific issues, identifying influencers, drafting content on behalf of clients, etc. Online communication is constantly evolving – therefore so does our work!
• Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year of college with a focus in journalism, public relations, communications, English or a similar major.
• Ideal candidates will be available for two full days in the office and three working remotely.
• Display an eagerness to expand their skills in social-focused communications, marketing, advertising and project management.
• Must be social media savvy, extremely comfortable making recommendations for content ideas, willing to interpret social performance data, detail-oriented and able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Familiarity with social media platforms in a professional perspective (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
• Familiarity with social listening and analysis to inform social media strategy and/or content creation.
• Strong writing skills, and ability to draft short-form and long-form content for social platforms (including copy for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.).
• Experience with or ability to learn to use social media management software and other media monitoring tools, Google analytics and other website monitoring tools.
• Ability to write clear and concise recommendations for content ideas, informed by social trends or topics, data insights or other rationale.
• Ability to be proactive and independent thinker; willing to collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to achieve client goals.
• Experience with paid social media tools such as Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads Manager and LinkedIn Ads Manager is a plus, as well as proficiency analyzing and interpreting performance data.
• Additionally, candidates must cultivate diverse teams and contribute to an inclusive working and learning environment.