Speech Language Pathologist – SLP (PART-TIME)
Our client is an established and growing community healthcare organization in the East Valley looking for a skilled and sympathetic speech language pathologist to provide quality care for the patients they serve. This is a part-time, 3-month contract with the possibility to go permanent for the right person. Work three days a week and start as soon as possible. The pay rate is negotiable and extremely competitive!
To succeed as a speech pathologist in this well-deserved patient population, you should be willing to alter treatment plans to better suit the individual needs of a diverse patient population. You should be caring, adaptable, analytical, and resourceful.
Speech Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
Speech Pathologist Requirements:
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
- Valid Arizona license or certification.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred.
To learn more, please contact Nick at 602-788-5890 or email email@example.com