Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About Our Client
Our client, a manufacturer and distributor agency of construction equipment, is currently looking for hardworking and experienced Service Technicians - Red Seal to join their dynamic team in Kamloops on a full-time permanent basis. In this role, you will be overseeing the operations of the company while working closely with the team to manage performance and generate growth and profits. The shifts run from 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. They are offering $39 - 44 per hour as well as other bonuses. This is an opportunity for someone who has an eye for forecasts, and the ability to learn, and would love to grow with a great company. Don't hesitate to apply today!
- Maintaining and repairing earth-moving and material-handling equipment
- Checking the operation of earth-moving and material-handling equipment
- Performing routine scheduled Planned Maintenance (PM) services, appraisals, and Safety Inspections
- Completing all timecards and documentation as required
- Communicating repair status and requirements with customers and Supervisors
- Ordering and tracking all parts requests to meet the customer's expectation
- Looking for opportunities to grow customer accounts while carrying out your duties
- Performing other tasks as required
- Qualified Journeyman from any Jurisdiction
- Journeyman qualifications include Heavy-Duty Mechanic, Heavy-Duty Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, and Automotive Electrician
- 3-5 years of experience as a heavy-duty mechanic is required
- Must have Red Seal certification
- Ability to carry out repairs on diesel engines, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to drive a road truck
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employer!