The SEO Specialist supports and maintains the overall SEO strategy for a designated set of accounts.
This includes handling the day to day project management of SEO content as well as communicating with and reporting progress to their respective clients on a regular basis.
- Oversees and executes all SEO related aspects for their respective client accounts.
- Oversees co-op/compliance approvals for SEO content.
- Quality checks SEO content before sending for client approval and finalizing.
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members.
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client.
- Completes and plans 90-Day SEO Reviews and calls for each of their respective clients.
- Tracks the status of each client’s job(s) in the Creative Department and verifies that jobs will be completed on time.
- Ability to use tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and our keyword tracking software to identify and interpret information for each account.
- Flexible to change and uses learned knowledge of the SEO industry to better the strategy behind their respective client accounts.
- Attends staff meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Proficient with Office Suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Professional appearance and persona.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.