Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become an integral part of Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. Proudly BC-owned and operated, we ensure that all of our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About our Client
Our client, a firm providing tax and accounting services, is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join their high-performing team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be offered a very competitive salary and is comfortable working in the office. Our client is a small to mid-sized firm with a laid-back work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your accounting experience to a senior role with a reputable company. If you are a hardworking, detail-oriented individual, this is a fantastic opportunity for you, don't hesitate, Apply today!
- Managing and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Training and developing junior staff
- Plan and analyze financial statements
- Gather and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Manage the general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries
- Overseeing junior employees and providing timely comments
- Successful completion of the CPA program with 3+ years of public practice experience
- Review Engagement experience is a must
- Audit experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Must be detail-oriented
- Familiarity leading a team is an asset
- Working on Compilation, Review, and Audit engagements
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, personal income tax returns, and trust returns
- Experience managing and training staff
- Help with tax planning and research as required
- Liaising with tax regulatory agencies for ongoing client matters
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and have a current Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait to apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!