Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a SEC Reporting Analyst for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This position will be 100% onsite. Under the direction of the SEC Reporting Manager, the SEC Reporting Analyst has the responsibility of assisting in the preparation of the Company's monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
- Assist the SEC Reporting Manager and internal staff in preparing quarterly and annual SEC filings, including 10-Qs and 10-Ks, in addition to public filings, such as registration statements, proxy statements and 8-Ks as required.
- Managing key internal relationships between external reporting and global functions and geographies; assessing quarterly transactions for accounting treatment and disclosure; managing the drafting and preparation of various sections of the quarterly filings, including supporting the earnings release cycle; and preparing quarterly analytical reviews to support Management’s Discussion and Analysis.
- Prepare stand-alone subsidiary financial statements on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Complete monthly and quarterly debt covenant reporting, in conjunction with corresponding financial statements and certificates.
- Directly interacts with external & internal auditors and support quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Compile supporting schedules for auditors as requested.
- Interface effectively with numerous individuals both inside and outside the Company, including the external auditors,
- to address and resolve accounting issues.
- Research and analyze new and existing technical accounting and reporting pronouncements, utilizing authoritative guidance and determining external disclosure requirements. Prepare position memos as needed.
- Prepare Company’s segment reporting analysis.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC accounting and reporting.
- Support SEC Manager with ad hoc analysis or special projects as assigned.
- Assist in the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts in connection with the financial reporting process.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field of study
- 3-5 years of financial accounting (such as SEC reporting or technical accounting) and/or public accounting experience
- CPA or demonstrated effort and intent to obtain CPA certification.
- Experience with GAAP related research and application of pronouncements
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!