Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a FULLY REMOTE Scrum Master for one of our Enterprise Level Clients. This role would be fully remote and Direct Hire. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience collaborating with the product owner and the development team closely. The Scrum Master is a facilitator for an agile development team working under the scrum methodology. The Scrum Master serves as a point person responsible for understanding the big development picture of each sprint. They are responsible for delegating tasks appropriately and ensuring the team is working on the right tasks at the right time. They also want to ensure the team is fully deployed and not idle. Our client is located on the East Coast, and you must be willing to work off EST.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Plans and estimates the highest value deliverables with the scrum team for the next release by working closely with the development team and product owner.
- Uses iteration management to deliver “demo-able” results every sprint.
- Guides and coaches the scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high-performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring scrum is understood and the team adheres to scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, and domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the scrum team.
- Works with scrum team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision-making and support an organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other scrum masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree – Required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) – Preferred
- Experience working in an Enterprise Environment – Preferred
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!