SBA Loan Processor/Closer.
SBA Loan Processor/Closer
Who: Well Established Community Bank
What: SBA Loan Processor
When: Immediate need
Where: Alpharetta, GA
Salary: $80k - $85k plus a $250 bonus for each loan closed - uncapped
- 5 Years Experience in closing and processing SBA 7a loans
1. Assist loan officers in working with borrowers to gather information for underwriting and loan
2. Preparation of loan package for submission to SBA if submitted under G.P. status and entry of
loan into Etran.
3. Submission of loans into Etran for loans submitted under Preferred Lender Status and pull PLP
4. Pull CAIVRS, SAMs, and OFAC reports, submit 4506t requests and compare with tax returns.
5. Pull credit reports on individuals who will be guarantors on the loan.
6. Create and maintain a 10 Tab folder for each borrower.
7. Order appraisals and environmental reports as necessary.
8. Generate list of necessary documentation for loan closings, prepare SBA forms, and work with
Borrower to complete list.
9. Engage closing attorney and work directly with loan officer and borrower and to provide
documents and information needed for closing.
10. Verify borrower equity prior to closing.
11. Work with loan officer to review closing documents and submit changes to closing attorney.
12. Assist Loan Operations with wire details needed for loan funding.
13. Review post-closing packages for completeness and compliance.
14. Assist with having loan documents signed for sale in Secondary Market.
15. Engage 3rd party front end analysis and inspection reports on construction loans.
16. Submit construction pay applications for inspections and fundings to contractors.
17. Work with borrowers and Loan Operations on draws for SBA loans.
18. Assist loan officers and borrowers with servicing matters as needed.
19. Audit SBA loan files regularly to ensure completeness and work with loan officer and borrower
to gather additional documentation as needed.
20. Upload loan credit files to Web Director (to include financial statements, SBA loan submission
documents and closing documents).
21. Work with New Accounts Area to open DDA and other accounts for borrowers.
22. Help borrowers set up ACH payments and work with loan officers on past dues.
23. Monitor interest reserve accounts and make monthly interest payments on loans.
Click here to apply online