REMOTE, 6 month Contract. Client is located in San Francisco, CA. Onsite travel 1X/ quarter
"He is open to submissions however; please only submit candidates that have had as part of their experience a full-time role/position in a supply chain capacity at a large biotech/pharma company. He is not interested in seeing candidates that have soley consulted and/or implemented SAP as part of their engagement even if it is in biotech/pharma."
"While we understand this may limit the candidate pool significantly this is what Charles is seeking. As far as bill rate for the role he understands it may be higher. I am not sure we can be at 145/hr however he is open to exploring 125-135/hr. In the event you find someone that meets the criteria at a higher bill rate that meets the criteria go ahead and submit and please copy me on all candidate submissions."
BCTG's direct client is looking for an SAP Business Analyst to play a key role in the operation and support of its SAP S4/HANA environment. The successful candidate will collaborate with business users and IT to solve business problems and enable solutions in SAP. The candidate will bring leading-practice business process knowledge and operational experience using SAP in Manufacturing, Quality, Warehouse and Supply Chain.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to triage issues and work with the business and IT on root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Support SAP continuous improvement initiatives and projects (system Integration, API’s, reporting)
- Provide SAP and business process expertise to translate business requirements into system solutions for Materials Management, Production Planning, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, and other SAP modules
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and complete documents for communication to the application managed services for technical implementation followed by testing and change control
- Support the business use of SAP S/4 HANA, Cloud Analytics and Master Data Governance systems
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, system audits, and analysis as required
- Coach and lead knowledge exchange sessions to promote shared understanding of SAP solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business process owners and IT to determine priority of enhancement requests, devise solutions and estimate implementation efforts
- Additional responsibilities as required for the support and maintenance of SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Life Sciences or related field; MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus
- 5+ years of technical experience implementing and supporting SAP, preferably S/4HANA, in the areas of Materials Management, Production Planning and Execution, Warehouse Management
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience in an FDA regulated industry
- Experience in business process analysis (requirements gathering, data analysis, options analysis)
- Industry experience in a regulated environment with knowledge of FDA Regulations (21 CFR/210/211)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated cross functional leadership
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously and coordinate activities between business and IT