Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate opening for an SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Lead Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of SAP SuccessFactors experience, be well versed in Employee Central functionality, and have excellent communication skills.
- The Employee Central Lead Analyst will be responsible for system administration responsibilities for the company’s core HR system, including support of integrations, data conversion, reporting and establishing/maintaining of role-based security permissions.
- The work focuses on configuring and testing HR systems that are integrated with HR business processes; building reports; configuring individual modules, designing, and developing aspects of data conversion.
- Troubleshooting and resolving testing issues.
- Training and supporting end users.
- Responsibilities may include managing large projects/processes, working independently with limited supervision.
- This role must be technologically adept and be able to work with multiple systems.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- This position will engage with various Human Resources stakeholders and with all levels and groups within the organization.
- The position will collaborate with Human Resources, Compensation, Development & Learning, Benefits, Recruiting, Information Services, Finance, and other special projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of configuration and/or implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, HR, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting core human capital management systems
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Solid depth in HRIS employee data management
- Highly technically oriented
- Extremely organized and efficient in work process
- Self-motivated, team player, pro-active, works with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Employee Central professional certification/accreditation
- SAP HCM On-premise experience
- Experience with business process modeling/optimization
- Advanced knowledge of the People Analytics tool