SAP SD Functional Business Analyst (SAP Retail) to participate in the realization, cutover and support of a new SAP retail solution.
SAP functional Business Analyst will participate in the final stages of an enterprise-wide SAP implementation and ongoing support for a grocery retailer. Be a part of the latest retail technologies and lead ongoing enhancements and adoption in this fast-growing grocery retailer. This S/4HANA ERP solution employs the latest promotion management and customer repository management technologies, affording you an opportunity to learn and manage advanced SAP solutions. Understand business requirements, challenges and opportunities and lead the enablement and continuous business support of the SAP ERP solution.
SAP SD Responsibilities:
- Partner with key users to determine application development requirements, acting as the liaison between the IT Organization and the end users to ensure requirements and progress are communicated accurately.
- Comprehend and perform complex configuration tasks and testing in the areas of Sales and Distribution; resolve complex user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Successfully handle multiple projects, complete them on time, on budget and exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with the other Business Process Functional Teams, Application Development Teams, and Technology Services Teams as well as the end users, to analyze, design, develop, modify, test, and implement, software solutions and applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Research the SAP system, OSS, ASUG, and other resources for solutions to business requirements and the implementation of new business process improvements.
- Participate in ongoing training and development to learn new configuration techniques and technology standards and capabilities.
- Create design specifications for programs in all aspects of SAP’s proprietary ABAP/4 programming language. Complete documentation of software solutions, SAP configuration and program modifications according to departmental standards.
- Assess business requirements and associated process flows and transactions in SAP SD
- Propose and implement system enhancements
- Support user experience, providing ongoing training and guidance in use of SD functionality
SAP SD Requirements:
- 2+ plus years’ of hands-on experience in the SAP SD Module and fluent in the order to cash process; including (but not limited to) sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, promotions management.
- Working knowledge of the functionality of other core SAP modules (FI, CO, WM) and integration points. Working knowledge of the ABAP Workbench.
- Strong ability to be able to take user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry them through implementation including integration testing and end user training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to a wide range of audience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- MUST have experience interacting with business users and IT teams in support of an SAP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, a related field, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred;
- Experience with the full project life cycles of the SAP ERP system i.e. scoping, planning, designing, building, testing, and go-live highly preferred
- Entry- to Mid-level experience in the configuration and use of master data, sales order processing (quotes, sales orders, billing), shipment and shipment cost documents, routs, pricing, and stock transfer orders;
- Introductory knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, transport protocols, object dependencies and tables, and security authorization;
- Consumer products in Retail/Wholesale Distribution experience is highly preferred