SAP SD / MM Functional Analyst-23
BCTG’s direct retail client is looking to hire an on-site SAP SD / MM Functional Analyst
Client will consider candidates currently based in the USA to facilitate an H1 transfer
- 5+ years experience in design and configuration of SAP SD/MM.
- Hands-on configuration experience delivering business process solutions within the SAP delivered framework.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver effective Business Process Solutions within in the Standard SAP Framework
- Ability to customizing business area, use cases by making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested use case. Clearly document and present Business Processes and SAP Configuration to meet Business Process Requirements.
- Consumer Products in Retail / Wholesale Distribution experience is required
- Exposure to interfacing SAP with multiple 3rd Party Systems for Master Data, Transactional and Reporting purposes.
- Should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution
- Knowledge of all cross-functional integration points and interdependencies with the other Value Streams
- Configuration of objects within third-party process model, creating sales order, purchase requisition (item category, account assignment, Deliveries, Invoices, Pricing, Pricing Procedures, Access Sequence, Output Determination, etc.).
- Extensive experience of configuring Site, Article Master, Business Partners, Assortments, Listing, Purchasing Info Records, Source Lists, Retail Core Pricing, Promotions, Deals, offers and vendor funds required.
- Ability to give proper training to the users and ensure that the system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct.
- In-depth knowledge of EDI, IDocs, Workflow and ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues related to EDI.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements, use-cases, creating detailed functional specs, mapping documents, prepare test scripts, user manual, user training documents, requirement traceability matrices, and work-flow diagrams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP landscape ABAP, workflow, debugging skills including ability to read and understand custom ABAP code preferred.
- Configured and worked with SAP Settlement management – Condition contracts -- rebate settlement.
- Familiar with configuration and integration with 3rd party tools like Inmar for retail / grocery specific couponing a plus
- Change and Problem Management of PMR (Promotion Management for Retail) and UDF (Unified Demand Forecasting).
- Configure / troubleshoot work with the Data Replication Framework.
- For PMR candidate must have previously configured and worked with all aspects of Demand Data Foundation including but not limiting to Basic Setting, Data Maintenance for Attributes, Offers – Incentives – Vendor funds – Promotions and Modelling / Forecasting.
SAP ERP Project
- Multiple Full-Lifecycle Implementations of SAP ERP – at least 1 HANA S/4 Implementation preferred in a retail environment including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Functional specification preparation, unit testing, integration testing, roll out planning, and Post Go-Live Support
- Identify gaps in business processes and work to develop solutions to address gaps efficiently and effectively
- Ability to skim through Complex Business Process/Requirement, and translate into tangible design, starting from AS-IS or SAP provided out of the box functionality
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
- Assists in creation of Testing Script Creation and Execution for all cycles including UAT and defect resolution
- Contributes to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
- Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
- Assist in development and execution of user training
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in SD / MM configuration
- Experience working in a fast-changing retail environment (grocery a big plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Able to work independently, under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to lead and train other team members
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize
- Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- This role will be responsible for the solution design, build/configuration, testing, deployment, support, integrity, and ongoing management of the SAP S/4 HANA ERP solution within the functional domain.
- Understand business requirements, challenges, and opportunities, lead the design, enablement, and continuous business support of the SAP ERP solution to meet established business objectives.
- Serve as the SAP functional expert for the company by possessing deep and comprehensive knowledge of business processes and a comprehensive knowledge of SAP ERP and related systems.
You will not have responsibility for personnel management.