Bull City Talent Group is actively seeking to develop a community of talented SAP Project Managers for opportunities at fortune 1000 clients. We are currently seeing a strong market for PM’s within this space and expect many new opportunities to emerge in the coming days, weeks, and months. If you are interested in helping our clients navigate the fast-paced nature of their business and tackle their unique challenges while receiving highly competitive pay packages, please review the job description below and click the apply button! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Roles and responsibilities:
The SAP Project Manager is responsible for a portfolio of projects under a given directive as instructed by the client company. These projects involve end-to-end implementations to include the full SDLC. The successful candidate will have undergone multiple end-to-end implementations, have interacted with multiple business units/service partners and vendors, and have experience interacting with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. In addition, the successful candidate will have a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes on time and on budget.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of SAP experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Proven end-to-end implementation experience
- Experience leading small, medium and large teams (On-site and remote)
- Excellent communication (Oral and written)
- Experience with project management methodologies (Waterfall and agile)
- Knowledge of related standard best practice concepts and procedures
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in applicable area
- Certifications: PMP (Highly preferred)