Our client is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, they offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process re engineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The presale advisor is an integral part of the sales team responsible for business development and the sale of SAP solutions.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Detect and define the requirements, needs and objectives of managing potential customers and create a product demonstration that shows how SAP solutions, mainly SD, MM, WM, PP and APO modules, can meet their requirements;
- Provide answers to questions about software and applications and provide software development and consulting services to potential users;
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the prospect to strengthen and sell the value of the SAP solution;
- Assist the Account Manager in the preparation of bids and RFI and RFP requirements documents;
- Participate in sales strategy development meetings.
What you must bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree and / or degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Have five (5) years of experience in SAP software implementation, one or two logistics/manufacturing modules, and presale or sales experience.
- Knowledge of features supported by other modules of SAP;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Ease to quickly establish a relationship of trust with clients in various positions;
- Business acumen and aptitude for sale;
- Ease in presentation / demonstration delivery;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel regularly for visits to clients. Preferred skills / abilities
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.