Bull City's direct client is looking for an experienced SAP S/4 Retail Procure to Pay Consultant to join projects underway for a large retail M&A integration. You will be responsible for supporting SAP PTP (Purchase to Pay) module and strategic initiatives within SAP S4 HANA application that is used for multiple fashion retail brands. Position is open for contract (C2C or 1099) consultants only. Hourly compensation is competitive with current consulting rates.
- Consult as part of the project implementation team for multiple business unit deployments and integration.
- Work as a Procure-to-Pay Subject Matter Expert with the user community, other SAP business process leads, SAP development team and other team members on IT projects
- Coordinate with multiple SAP implementation project teams to adhere to the business standards for the PTP functional processes, and to have knowledge transfer for new processes defined from the projects.
- Contribute towards best practices for CoE to optimize development efforts
- Execute the long-term support initiatives for the overall SAP Retail Technologies
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on SAP PTP implementation and support work experience
- Out of those years, minimum 3 years of hands-on S/4 HANA experience
- Must possess core strength in SAP MM; in depth SAP knowledge and experience in configuration in PR, PO, Inventory, MRP, and integrations with IBP, and other modules of SAP.
- SAP PTP implementation experience as a lead consultant configuring SAP, capturing business requirement and developing business processes, leading system integration testing, UAT, data conversion, and cut-over activities.
- 5 years or more in retail or apparel industries, and familiar with wholesale business, as well as retail operations that would integrate with SAP.
- Experience in systems integrations with vendor portal, WMS, OMS, POS, Ecomm, EDI, and Planning/Allocations.
- Particularly, strong knowledge and experience in integrations with 3rd party applications such as Infor-Nexus, Manhattan, and SPS.
- Also experience with 3PL and logistics/ warehouse systems is strongly recommended
What to Expect
Upon submission of application, you will be contacted by a BCTG recruiter within 1-2 business days via phone/email/LinkedIn message. You must apply through LinkedIn to be considered. No third parties, please.