SAP OTC Lead (Order to Cash)
Magellan Aerospace Limited, Corporate
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Corporate has an exciting opportunity for an SAP OTC Lead. This role takes the lead in defining, configuring and testing the order-to-cash requirements within our S/4HANA business system.
In this role, the successful incumbent will collaborate with SAP functional, development, technical and architecture teams, as well as other key business resources, in providing functional solutions to achieve defined business goals.
As an SAP functional lead, the SAP OTC Leader is responsible for completing functional specifications, configuration, unit testing, integration testing and knowledge transfer to Magellan’s project team. They are also responsible for the support and management of the order-to-cash process in production.
- Participate in relevant workshops with key business stakeholders and drive standardization using out-of-the-box solutions in SAP for the order-to-cash process
- Provide expertise in master data configuration decisions
- Participate in design decisions for integrations with non-SAP systems
Configuration and Testing:
- Configure SAP S/4HANA order-to-cash and related sub-processes
- Develop test scenarios to ensure business process requirements are covered
- Review and validate any proposed solutions from a systems integrator or third party
- Provide expertise in identifying the relevant master and transactional data required for data migration in the order-to-cash process
- Contribute to data migration efforts working with the data migration lead, business data owners and other IT stakeholders
- Provide guidance on and execute best practices in data cleansing and data extraction for migration
Training and Advisory:
- Provide training to internal teams on specific areas within the order-to-cash process as required
- Be in advisory role to business and IT for hands-on usage of S/4HANA order-to-cash functionality
- Keep pace with the evolving S/4HANA roadmap, research and run internal Proof of Concept sessions, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 4+ Years SAP order-to-cash experience working to industry and solution best practices
- Experience in at least 1 full SAP S/4HANA implementation project
- Experience configuring and supporting a global on premise S/4HANA implementation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in a best practice order-to-cash process
- Experience working with both internal and third party teams to deliver complex solutions
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Can rapidly absorb, adapt and exploit new functionality as SAP continues to develop S/4HANA
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills liaising with internal and external contacts
- Team player – able to collaborate with colleagues, and have a strong desire to excel collectively
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)