SAP Master Data Manager
Our Life Sciences Client is a clinical stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of therapies for cancer and they need a strong SAP MDM resource to join their team.
The Supply Chain organization is building a world class team that is focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Contract SAP Master Data Manager for a 6-month project. This role will be a hands-on role reporting to our Senior Manager, Business Process and Master Data Governance. This project can be performed remotely and may require periodic travel to headquarters in San Francisco. The primary objective for this person is to support the Master Data Governance implementation and hands-on creation & maintenance of master data within SAP HANA S/4 for materials management, warehouse management, procurement, internal and external production operations, and quality. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data elements such as Material Master, BOMs, Recipes, Production Versions, Business Partner (Vendor Master, Customer Master), etc.
- Provide Master Data support to cross-functional Business Process Subject Matter Experts and other team members (ex. Plan to Make, Procure to Pay, etc.).
- Steward the data creation workflow process
- Maintain data creation forms, data dictionary and training documents
- Participate in design Test Cycles and User Acceptance Testing sessions for process enhancements to ensure data accuracy
- Develop LSMW scripts for data mass maintenance
- Development and deployment of master data governance processes and tools
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Master Data Management
- Proven change management and project management competency
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment
- SAP Master Data Governance application experience is a plus
- S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics for Office and other add-in reporting experience, such as Tableau, is strongly desired
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations and data governance activities in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry is a plus
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S