BCTG’s direct pharmaceutical client is looking to hire a remote SAP Manager that grew up as a FICO functional resource and moved into project management. This person will be a strategic leader well-versed in the development of tactical and strategic planning, through implementation and will prioritize, scale, and create efficiencies for integrations.
6-9 month contract with the possibility for extension - must be willing to support Pacific, Central, and Eastern time zones. US/GC
- 15 years SAP project and resource management experience across Finance, OTC, MM
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to coordinate complex processes across multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, resourceful, and creative
- Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry experience is a major plus