• Implementing Barcode Scanning at City Warehouses that use Inventory Management
• Developing a Goods Receipt FIORI App to enforce City processes and error handling
• Implementing Inventory Management including Serial Number Management and Batch Management at Public Safety Departments
• Developing interface to facilitate inventory transfers to ITRON’s FDM system for the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Project • Day-to-day support for MM, IM, and MDG-M modules
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years SAP ECC MM procure to pay project implementation experience.
• Experience implementing MRP, Sourcing, and Inventory Management strategies.
• Experience in purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, and outline agreements
• Experience conducting end-user training and change management for complex Procure-to-Pay projects.
• Experience with Open Text Vendor Invoice Management and/or Ariba highly desirable.
• Experience supporting/implementing Master Data Governance.
• Experience testing custom interfaces between SAP ECC and 3rd party software platforms using standard ABAP Workbench Development Tools.
• Experience debugging SAP code with standard ABAP tools and/or writing simple ABAP code.
• Provide configuration, testing, and production environment troubleshooting and support for MM modules including MM-PUS and MM-ESM and MM-IM.
• Strong understanding of master data and transaction integration.