Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate need for an SAP MM Systems Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of SAP MM experience and excellent communication skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure SAP MM modules, with detailed knowledge of SAP ABAP programs, function modules, SAP scripts, User Exits, ALE, and IDOCs.
- Develop and implement SAP configuration, processes, best practices, and standards and communicate those plans to Senior Management.
- Support application testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement activities by correcting configuration and responding to scope changes and application enhancements.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex and multi-dimensional problems with business end users and/or other IT professionals
- Communicate business stakeholder needs to the SAP development team by interpreting the business requirements and translating them into SAP technical requirements
- Research business requirements, developing detailed specifications and validate the SAP solutions with business stakeholders
- Identify and analyze business needs, conduct requirements gathering and define scope and objectives with business stakeholders
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through a SAP module and/or new technology, or alternative use of existing technology and communicate those solutions to Senior Management/Executives
- Lead business process integration and testing across SAP modules and external applications.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and performing end-to-end testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of SAP experience in supporting software development life cycle and methodologies.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP MM experience in a manufacturing, distribution or logistics environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with relational databases, programming and development.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading medium size projects preferred.