Bull City Talent Group's direct client is looking to hire a contract to hire SAP Hybris Technical Lead. Must be US or GC Only. Position is remote.
The Technical Lead position will provide solution guidance to the members, including business analysts and developers. This position will require you to have the technical skills to evolve the entire e-commerce landscape, troubleshoot production issues, plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionality, and to set strategic direction for our e-commerce platforms to best leverage the technology available to meet business needs.
- Lead technical/developer project team members and offshore team members.
- Review business requirements and functional users stories for feasibility and technical estimation
- Provide insights and guidance to internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the Hybris solution can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
- Teach, mentor, and share knowledge with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Architect experiences based on a foundation of Hybris, as well as integration with 3rd party systems including legacy backend applications.
- Provide guidance and direction to Hybris developers during design, development and implementation of features.
- Responsible for all technical integrations with 3rd party and legacy systems.
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner. Assess and resolve end user service requests. Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions
- Experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x+, Java 5/6, J2EE, JSP, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, Tomcat -server, JUnit, GIT, Unix, Jira, Confluence, DevOps.
- SAP ERP (ECC) systems knowledge is a strong plus.
- Hands on experience in Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEx.
- Extensive backend integration experience.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Expert in product & content management, account management, order management, pricing & promotions, B2B/B2C commerce.
- Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms.
- Knowledge of project methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of security technology and IS/IT standard and controls.