SAP Finance/Controlling/Materiel Management (FI/CO/MM) Specialist
- Support SAP FI/CO/MM users on a timely basis in the development of appropriate solutions or resolving issues.
- Provide consultation and advice to SAP FI/CO/MM users regarding business processes and solutions accessible through SAP.
- Participation in software upgrades installations and user documentation and evaluation and implementation of new functionalities.
- Participate in preparing business cases that include the reasoning for initiating a project or task for higher level review and approval.
- Assists and leads Work Requests, Change Requests and new Financial system solutions. This includes participation in RFPs, project plans, blueprinting, change management, and communication with stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
Click here to apply online
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance or Business and SAP ECC 6.0/S4 HANA Certified in FI/CO/MM is required
- Professional accounting designation (CMA, CA, CGA) is an asset
- Minimum of three years of experience in SAP FI/CO/MM configuration including AP, AR, GL, Cash Management, Security Roles and Master Data
- Minimum of three years of experience specifying, developing and modifying standard reports, Report Writer, Ad Hoc Query and SAP Query
- Minimum three years of experience in SAP FI/CO/MM functional support
- Minimum three years of experience specifying, developing or modifying standard reports, Report Writer, Ad Hoc Query and SAP Query
- Experience with SAP Screen Personas
- Minimum three years of experience in reviewing, advising, assessing impact and testing system upgrades, support packages and feature packs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Experience in uPerform
- Experience in Accounting/Financials in a Canadian municipality
- Experience and knowledge in Winshuttle Transaction and Runner