SAP FICO Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Direct Hire Full Time Position + Outstanding Benefits
In the role of SAP FICO Analyst, you define the SAP solution with the corresponding business process owner on the FI/CO module. You'll have the opportunity to ensure the roll-out of the SAP solution at client sites and support and maintain site already deployed. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
Our client is looking for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, or a related field
- Requires 3 – 10 years experience providing level 2 and 3 support in the following areas:
- SAP component CO-PC including production cost mechanism and impacts from PP module, cost estimate, actual costing
- SAP component CO-PA including actual cost component split
- Good understanding of CO integration in FI (new GL)
- Advanced proficiency in the finance modules of SAP required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- SAP FI or CO certification preferred
This position contributes to our vision by:
- Writing functional specifications of target solutions
- Customizing solutions and documents
- Driving and following-up on off shore development
- Supporting users during UAT
- Elaborate users training documents and organize training sessions
- Performing go-live preparation
- Supporting key users and performing level 2 support
**Our client offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
***Relocation assistance provided for those moving within the United States.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.