Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate opening for an SAP FICO Senior BA. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of SAP functional experience, be well versed in the SAP FICO arena, and have excellent communication skills.
Key Areas of Support:
- Translation of functional requirements to technical solutions: writing functional specifications, technical design, completing configuration, testing new functionality and training business users on new functionality.
- Troubleshooting and resolving functional FI/CO issues in a timely manner.
- Business application portfolio management. This includes staying current of new technologies within the functional area.
- Ability to work independently managing small and medium size projects.
- Ability to comfortably communicate to large groups and be capable of facilitating cross functional discussions that lead to timely decisions.
- Knowledge transfer to team members and training of business users will be a critical part of this job.
- Product Costing and Inventory Valuation (including material ledger functionality
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Treasury (including electronic bank statements)
- Contract Settlement
- Inter-Company transactions (including transfer pricing)
- International transactional taxation (VAT, golden tax, etc.)
- Budgeting and Cost Planning
- Fixed Assets
- Project Systems for Asset Management and Product Development
- Legal entity reporting (including parallel ledger functionality)
- International entity reporting and currency management
- Forecasting (IBP experience a plus)
- HCM Payroll
- HCM Travel and Expense
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
- BS Degree – Management Information Systems or Computer Science; Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
- S/4 experience a plus
- SAP Analytics Cloud experience a plus