BCTG's direct Pharma client is looking for a Sr SAP FICO consultant with strong Material Ledger and Product Costing experience in S4.
- Leads Design and Delivery of SAP Finance solutions. This role requires a broad in-depth knowledge of Finance business processes and SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) module, and integration with SAP and Non-SAP Systems.
- Strong SAP FI CO knowledge and experience . New GL ,A R , AP , AA, CCA , COPA and Product Costing with Material ledger
- S4 experience
- Responsible for reviewing user stories, preparing user story functional document specifications, review technical specifications and coordinate required development activities. Leads to create or modify system specifications or test scripts to complete project implementation.
- Leads the assessment of the technical feasibility of proposed solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends and existing design.
- The incumbent will be responsible to configure SAP system with the functionality defined in the business requirements and participate in integration and user acceptance testing of RICEF’s.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Captures customer insights to improve Supply Chain Finance projects throughout design & delivery and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. Conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.