BCTG’s direct client is looking for a permanent Business Systems Analyst, SAP (FI/CO). This person will be responsible for the following: Investigates, analyzes, and effectively communicates requirements of the information systems applications user community (SAP) to provide functional knowledge required for systems development and problem resolution. Works directly with the business system users to resolve SAP issues and optimize utilization of the system. Responsible for the planning, design, and implementation of SAP system-based business process enhancements. Provides testing support, training and full documentation of functional needs and software solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Translates user requirements into functional specifications. Writes and approves validation deliverable documentation such as user requirements, validation strategy documentation, testing plans and design documentation within SAP.
- Defines, documents, and manages project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables, and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions and configures applications (SAP) to support day-to-day operations and business needs and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Works with business community to troubleshoot and resolve system issues. Provides after hours on call support as assigned to address emergency and urgent issues.
- Assists the business users with activities related to SAP software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality, establishment of training plans and creation of user training documentation.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Maintain broad and current understanding and expertise of application systems pertinent to Organ Procurement Organizations (OPO) and tissue banks.
What you’ll bring (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related Business discipline required.
- Five (5) years Work Experience with SAP Configuration in designated module. Must have completed at least one SAP full cycle Implementation. ABAP Programming preferred.
- Five (5) years Related Information Technology Experience with Analysis, validation, and documentation.
- One (1) year working in a team environment.
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
- Communication Skills: Written, verbal and presentation; ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Achieves Results: Ability to work independently and honor commitment to objectives.