Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate need for an SAP FICO Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of SAP FICO experience and excellent communication skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure SAP FICO modules, including General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Assets, Product Costing, Material Ledger, COPA and Credit Management, with detailed knowledge of SAP ABAP programs, function modules, SAP scripts, User Exits, ALE, and IDOCs.
- Develop and implement SAP configuration, best practices, processes, and standards and communicating those plans to Senior Management.
- Support application testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement activities by correcting configuration and responding to scope changes and application enhancements.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex and multi-dimensional problems with business end users and/or other IT professionals
- Communicate business stakeholder needs to the SAP development team by interpreting the business requirements and translating them into SAP technical requirements
- Research business requirements, develop detailed functional specifications, and validate the SAP solutions with business stakeholders.
- Identify and analyze business needs, facilitate workshops to conduct requirements gathering and define scope and objectives with business stakeholders
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through a SAP module and/or new technology or alternative use of existing technology and communicate those solutions to Senior Management/Executives
- Lead business process integration and testing across SAP modules and external applications.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and perform end-to-end testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of SAP experience in supporting software development life cycle and methodologies.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP FICO experience in a manufacturing, distribution or logistics environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with relational databases, programming and development.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading medium size projects preferred.