Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate opening for an SAP EDI Consultant. The ideal candidate will be very analytical, have deep expertise within SAP EDI, significant experience in related SAP modules and integration through middleware, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- Work to facilitate relationship with 3rd party EDI partner to complement the work being done as well as coordinate communication across EDI trading partners
- Plan, organize, and execute EDI trading partner activities.
- Analyze requirements to address gaps that are not met by existing systems and processes
- Work closely with Customer Service, Accounting and Master Data teams and customer EDI teams, communicating information and resolving issues related to the testing and implementation of new EDI transactions and upgrades.
- Review EDI control reports, identify error transmissions, communicate issues to customer, and follow through to resolution.
- Research and resolve EDI issues on a daily basis in response to customer inquiries and other error notifications. Partner with IT, Accounting, Customer Service and Master Data teams and 3rd party teams.
- Design feasible EDI solutions based on the use of SAP configuration, master data, IDOCs, mappings, etc.
- Create specifications for new and changing programs with internal stakeholders and EDI partners.
- Estimate implement efforts and lead EDI program implementations with internal stakeholders and partners
- Support roll-out of new programs projects through direct participation and test activities
- Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support to key users and EDI Partners
- Develop EDI program standards for design, coding, testing, change control, code deployment, software controls, configuration management, continuous integration, and troubleshooting and root cause analysis of EDI incidents.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Min. 8+ years of Systems Analysis / Functional Experience in configuring and Supporting EDI Programs through SAP and middleware
- Experience in implementing and Support SAP EDI integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Experience working on major integration projects with 3PL/4PL.
- Good to have experience with Boomi m/ware & GHX.
- Knowledge of SAP EDI / IDOC / RFC connections and experience of setting up these connections for partners.
- Good to have knowledge with Warehouse & Logistics modules in SAP and have a good understanding of warehousing business processes.
- Previous experience in implementation and development of SAP EDI/IDoc is must.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal and strong inter-personal skills.