BCTG's direct Apparel client is looking for an SAP COE Manager. This manager position will be responsible for managing the SAP COE (Center of Excellence) team that supports SAP S4. The manager is responsible for the day to day management of the COE, and provides overall direction support model. SAP S4 Hana application is used for multiple brands. The manager will participate in the implementation of new projects for Knowledge Transfer and smooth transition from implementation to operation. This lead role will manage onshore and offshore SAP resource, and a part of SAP COE.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on SAP implementation and support work experience
- Out of those years, minimum 3 years of hands-on S/4 Hana experience
- Minimum 5 years of SAP operational support experience, and minimum 3 years as an operational support manager.
- Must possess core strength in one functional module of SAP such as FICO, OTC, PTP, or technical area such as ABAP or SAP Basis expertise.
- 5 years or more in retail or apparel industries, and familiar with wholesale business, as well as retail operations that would integrate with SAP.
- Experience in managing standard solutions (or template solutions) and rolling out the best practices to new divisions or companies on board to a single S4 platform.
- Based in NY/ NJ area, and come to the office 2-3 times/ week, work with the team and business users
- Taking lead of the SAP Center of Excellence team
- Provide leadership in maintaining and enforcing business processes, standard procedure and template policy.
- Working closely with different teams (WMS, POS, PLM) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely
- Collaborate with stakeholders to introduce new enhancements, processes and functionalities.
- As the manager, ensure that the COE team carries out continuous improvement activities
- Execute the long-term support initiatives for the overall SAP Retail Technologies
- Contract to hire position (6 months)
- Based in NJ office, and work in the office 2-3 times/ week
No visa sponsorship