Reason the position is open: SiO2 has been engaged with the original SI for Business One to find the skill set and have been unsuccessful.
Business Challenge the Client is trying to solve/Description:
- SiO2 is a medical device company who innovated the vials that Moderna is using for the vaccine. Young company and privately held. They implemented SAP Business One but had a challenging implementation. It didn’t function correctly on or after go-live and the users weren’t able to use it in the correct way. By the time they got it functional, the users had forgotten their training and are all using the systems differently. By bringing in a subject matter expert in Business One, the organization will have better efficiency and data quality, among others.
- For Cara and Clarkston to impact this challenge, they require a consultant with MRP, demand planning and experience with SAP business One.
- Someone who can take a consultative approach and evaluate the current Business One system and leverage their industry experience and best practices to assist with a solution.
- Much of the data is set up incorrectly so the consultant will need to understand data flow in Business One.
- Expert Level technical experience with Business One including data and MRP
- Brings a consultative approach
- Experience evaluating the current Business One system leveraging their industry experience and best practices to assist with a solution.
Duration: 2-3 months and extension TBD
Rate: Open (need market rates)