· Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign-off on business requirements from all Finance functions (Technical Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Investments, Financial Accounting, etc.) for the implementation of a new SAP GL deployment to support financial reporting in accordance with the IFRS 17 and U.S. GAAP standards.
· Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and Quality Assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design.
· Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities.
· Lead the migration of the existing SAP ECC GL to the SAP S/4 HANA platform including all user testing.
· Perform other duties as assigned.